Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Minneapolis Wedding Photographer • Nicky + Tommy

Geoff and I had been wanting to photograph a winter wedding for quite sometime when we met up with this wonderful couple. I think my face must have lit up when they said their wedding date was in January! The light here in winter has a special quality to it and I believe snow only enhances it further.  So, we were really looking forward to working outside for their portraits. However, the Minnesota temperatures can be pretty extreme. Nicky and Tommy's wedding day high temperature was minus 2 degrees. Yes, I said -2 fahrenheit.  However, this didn't slow them down at all. They were absolutely fantastic and wanted to go outside for their portraits. I'm so glad that they were hearty Minnesotans because the photographs are beautiful. Take a look for yourself...























No comments:

Post a Comment