Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

The Signature Wedding Album • Shelly + Matt

I love getting mail and just about my favorite thing to get in the mail are my clients wedding albums. Many, many hours of design and handmade craftsmanship go into making these custom signature albums and they are simply gorgeous. You can't tell from the photographs how well made they are, or how substantial they feel, or the softness of the Italian leather.  These are true heirlooms made with archival photographic prints. About half of our couples select a wedding package that includes an album, which offers a great savings compared to purchasing one a la carte sometime after your wedding.  I often find myself wondering if my other clients have made an album, and if so, what type. What does it look like? After all, your album is your true finished work of art.

Shelly and Matt's album is a 10x10 Signature Flushmount album with black leather, a metal cameo cover, and silver spine imprinting. Here are a few photos of the album details and I've included a couple of the spread designs, too.








No comments:

Post a Comment